Resources for Teachers
Research on the growth mindset shows that students who believe they can grow their basic abilities have greater motivation and higher achievement than do students who believe their abilities are fixed, and that teachers can influence students’ mindsets.
1. Growth Mindset Framing Tool
2. Welcome Back letter for students
3. Effective Effort Rubric
4. Growth Mindset Feedback Tool
5. You Can Grow Your Intelligence article
6. Class Motto activity.
7. the Brainology® blended learning curriculum to bring a growth mindset to your students.
8. the Mindset Works® EducatorKit teacher professional development and tools.
9. Brainology® across Subject Domains.
10. Brainology® Classroom Posters to remind your students of growth mindset habits.
Sign up for the Growth Mindset Digest to receive monthly newsletter with tips, news and articles by experts and practitioners on putting the growth mindset into practice.
Join the Mindsetter Online Community to discuss and share ideas, experiences, and resources with your colleagues.