with colleagues at the 2014 Annual Conference as we focus on
our theme, “Balancing the Transition: Surviving to Thriving.”
- Do you have strategies that help incorporate the Common Core State Standards in your teaching
- Do you have expertise in bringing Smarter Balanced Assessment skills into the classroom?
- Do you use project based learning to teach concepts?
- Are you using assessments in-line with Smarter Balanced?
- How do you support different learners in your classroom?
Focus areas may include:
- Common Core State Standards
- Classroom Instruction
- Use of Technology
Please consider sharing your knowledge and ideas with Michigan teachers this summer in
Holland. The online speaker proposal is now available. Proposals are accepted through February, 14, 2014.
Lead presenters receive a complimentary conference registration. This year, that will include
keynote address by Dr. Karen Karp and a wide variety of break-out sessions and vendor booths
plus evenings at leisure in beautiful Holland, MI.