DELTA MATH Implementation Teams (administrators, team leaders, teachers, and instructors) will gather to plan for intervention instruction.
As an implementation team member, are you curious about:
- Finding DELTA MATH progress monitoring resources and how they can be organized?
- Using DELTA MATH progress monitoring resources to support the first day of intervention for each readiness standard?
- Recommendations for interventions based on DELTA MATH data?
- Planning for a 30-minute explicit intervention lesson?
- Finding resources for explicit lessons and targeted practice and how they can be organized?
- Scheduling systematic interventions based on DELTA MATH Data?
If so, make sure your team registers to attend.
After exploring each of the above questions, implementation teams will begin to plan for targeted intervention instruction using your own school’s data.