- Thursday, Feb. 9, 2012
- Monday, Mar. 5, 2012
- Friday, Mar 23, 2012
- Monday, Apr. 23, 2012
- Friday, May 11, 2012
- a deeper understanding of mathematics content and pedagogy;
- the ability to integrate the appropriate standards of practice in classroom instruction;
- the capacity to utilize an Inquiry approach to instruction;
- the skill to utilize formative assessment data to guide and differentiate instruction;
- an understanding of new content expectations (CCSS); and
- the ability to help students develop the quantitative skills needed to be successful in the 21st century.
- the Common Core State Standards (CCSS) for Mathematics;
- the CCSS Eight Standards of Mathematical Practice;
- the SMARTER Balanced Assessment process and the types of items on the test;
- the developmental process involved in Mathematical Thinking;
- the use of “Inquiry” as a means to help students construct their understanding; and the importance of “collaboration” with other professionals to enhance practice.
HURRY - spots are limited.