Are you interested in learning the aligned content, pedagogy, and embedded use of technology needed to engage your Algebra II students in both the Content and the Practices required by the Common Core State Standards for Math (CCSS-M)?
If so, register for this opportunity to explore units of study for Algebra II along with benchmark assessments aligned with the CCSS-M. You will experience these units and assessments through the embedded use of technology.
If you register by the deadline of Wednesday, September 5, 2012, you will receive:
· all course materials including a TI-Nspire Color CX
· a reserved spot for the eight full-day, face-to-face sessions
· a $600 ($150/day) stipend upon completion of the course and all requirements
· your school will receive $400 ($100/day) to cover substitute teacher costs
· 4.8 SB-CEUs awarded after meeting all course requirements (There is a fee for these.)
What do I need to do to earn the stipend?
You will need to attend ALL eight, full-day sessions. You must also complete all course tasks and activities including the pre- and post-surveys.
In order to register, you must be a Algebra II teacher.
The eight (8) face-to-face days will be Friday-Saturday combinations and will occur on: