This service will be available approximately one week after ACT receives your school’s order form through September 30, 2013.
The ACT Online Prep Program provides:
- Diagnostic test and personalized Study Path
- Practice tests with real ACT test questions
- Practice essays for the optional ACT Writing Test with real-time scoring—100 writing units per school
- Anywhere, anytime access via the Internet
- If you currently have a site license for ACT Online Prep: You'll maintain that license through its contract end date, and then this program will be renewed at no charge through September 30, 2013.
- If you do NOT currently have a site license for ACT Online Prep:
- Download a copy of the MI ACT Online Prep Order Form from www.michigan.gov/baa.
- Submit the order form to ACT by June 28, 2013.
- The site administrator listed on the form will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org within one week with access information and instructions.
Questions?Please email us at or call 877-560-8378 and select the appropriate menu option.