We will use the following standing agenda as a framework for the workgroup time. We will adapt the agenda to meet the group’s current needs.
1) Working: What's working well--come prepared to share out
2) Not working (challenges): What are the current challenges - sharing
3) Problem-solving and planning: Brainstorm resolutions to current challenges, if applicable
4) Try this: New endeavors--collaborate to encourage implementation of new ideas and figure out what data we should collect to see if it’s working
5) Rotating discussion topics: student engagement, grading, higher level tasks, positive learning environment, classroom management challenges, etc.
6) Collaborating (based on textbook): break into groups based on the textbooks and collaborate.